Am I the only one? Help me!!!!!

I have been getting headaches everyday and I was wondering if anyone knew any alternatives besides taking tylenol. I hate them because I dont feel like doing anything. My friend is also pregnant and she went to her doctor and got Darvaset. I dont want to go that drastic. I want natural alternative ways if anyone knows of any. Please help I want to be able to do stuff with out the headache. Please bump if you can. Thanks for your help.

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 7:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tylenol sucks! Doesnt help at all. I used peppermint essential oils in my bath, (ask DR before using EO's) cold pack, baths (relaxation helps) peppermint gum...those I tried. Peppermint in the tub with the cold packs helped the most
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Cold towels on the forehead or cold compresses work well usually! Also try a very small amount of caffeine (like less than 1/2 of a cup).
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• a woman i work with told me once that she spreads a bit of vicks vapor rub on her cheeks/sinus areas of face and then covers her face with a warm washcloth or holds her head covered over steam (like a steaming cup of water) and it really helps her. she said she uses it for migrains all the time.
    moonreigh

Answer by moonreigh at 7:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Wow those I will have to try because I just dont feel comfortable taking tylenol every day.
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 8:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• When I get headaches I can put pressure on my hand pressure points and relieve the pain instantly. Try that.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 8:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i got the most horrendous headaches the very beginning of this pregnancy (and one today...grr) and tylenol doesn't help at all! i put a cool washcloth across my eyes & lie down. take a nap if you can. and my mom told me today that a small amount of caffeine does help with a headache. feel better!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OMG thank you so much I just am getting frustrated to the point where I want to cry!
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 8:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• First off all, you cant bump in the answer section, the questions stay in the order they were posted! Just an FYI:)

Lavender is a natural headache/migraine remedy so I would suggest getting some fresh lavender and putting it near you so you are breathing it in
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 8:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I drink a cup of coffee and it helps me! Give it a try!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009