yo gabba gabba?

My son is turning two & his favorite charecters are YO GABBA GABBA! Does any 1 have any ideas or suggestions? I have the cake & some decorations from celebrate express, maybe some one can help with some DIY decorations or something! Thanx

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Find an image of one of the characters (maybe the big long red dude) and play "stick the eyeball on the red dude" as oppoused to "pin the tail on the donkey". :) You could print out pictures of the characters and tape them up around your house. You could turn that into a game too. Have the adults (and older kids) see if they can name the characters of your son's favorite show. Offer a prize. :)
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 7:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Go on the Nick Jr website, they have tons of party ideas :) Even how to decorate cakes, gift bags, games, ect...
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 7:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I made a Brobee card for my DD...I can't even draw! It's on my photos section on my page. I just traced the eyes, horns, and mouth from her Brobee doll on to some clear see-through paper. I made shapes out of cardstock and glued them together. I got a piece of green felt to make the stripe. It's pretty cute!

Nick Jr. website AND go to the YGG fan club group here on CM, plenty of ideas there! Good luck and have a great party!!! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 7:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Are u serious I dint even know they had a ygg fan club!!! That's cool... thanx ladies
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009