Is this asking too much?

I have a loveseat I bought from Ashley's and it's less than a year old. I never sat on this thing. I have a couch that I sat on and that's all I needed. So, I'm trying to sell this on craigslist and thinking people think it's too much maybe. I bought if for $400 and selling it for $250. I even told a guy I'd go down to $200. Is that too much? It seems fair to me. If I needed a loveseat, i'd buy it for that much.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think thats a great deal for whoever gets it. I wouldnt go any lower than $200 if i were you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Sounds okay to me
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Depending on condition and wear then ya I'd say 200 is a fair price!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It's in great condition. Like I said, I never sat on this. It was where I put my papers and that was it!. I don't smoke and my cat just stayed on my couch so there's no hair or anything.. I really need to get rid of this and it's pissing me off!!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• half of the original price is fair if it is in good condition and less than 2 years old.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 7:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009