"Astroturfing" by Obama supporters? Say it isn't so! LOL

Democrats say ObamaCare Town Hall protests don't matter because its just a bunch of "astroturfing" by right wing groups.

Meanwhile during his Portsmouth, NH Town Hall yesterday, Obama said:

"I don't want people thinking I just have a bunch of plants in here."

Now, WHO would think that, Mr. President?! LOL

http://www.wmur.com/video/20358253/index.html

(from the 40 second mark)

And

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-town-hall-supporters-in-new.html

Isn't technology grand?! LOL

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, this "asttoturfing" grassrooter will be in Washington, D. C. on Sept. 12 if there is any way I can swing it with my work. School will just be getting back in and taking that day might be a stretch, but I am going to talk to my principal about it. Pelosi and her "gang" (if we are a mob, they are a gang) have pissed me off by daring to call anyone who doesn't fall in line and agree with them disingenuine. The gang can kiss my fake arse! D. C. is only a 4 hour drive from my house. I will gladly, and voluntarily I might add, drive there to gather on the Mall for this historic event to voice my opposition and disapproval of this form of government led intimidation. I feel a passion about this that I didn't know was possible. I am a Southern with roots here back to 1749. My ancestors fought in the Revolution and also with the Confederac,y and I will gladly join in this.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I dont even wanna think about him. He makes me sick, and seriously i get scared feelings when I see him. Hes a liar, and a fraud, and it will all come out. I get scared for the future of my kids thinking bout what hes going to do to us
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• So, whats wrong with him saying that? He said he wanted to call on skeptics not supporters so that people didn't think he had a "Bunch of plants in there"

But yet you all still don't believe him?

Yawn.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OP when you will understand that blogs are not valid news source. Somebody posts her / his opinion ,and then people will cheer her/him up.
    So ,but in your eyes President can not do anything right anyway .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The FIRST link was the VIDEO footage from a NH News station!!!!

It's NOT a "blog" It WAS again CLIPS from the Town Hall!!!

You just can't accept that you're falling for all that "radicalized propaganda" can you!??! LMAO!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm not falling for anything. Do you lady "expert"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

***

Because he DID have a bunch of plants in there!!! 

River--I REALLY hope the Obama Administration is paying you to say these things to try to keep up the facade, I really hope you don't actually believe that this town hall WASN'T staged!??!? LOL

P.S I know you don't like Michelle Malkin, but it's not like HuffPo or DemUnderground is going to give you the facts!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Lori, once again. Michelle Makin; a rabid right wing blogger extraordinaire proves nothing.

I can snap a pick of Joe Smith at town hall B and say he works for xyz but how the hell do you know that? Do you know Joe Smith? Do you know any of those people that Michelle Makin conveniently labeled "plants"? Nope.

I rest my case.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't even bother listening to the protesters (yes, the astroturfers) anymore because they are all nothing but a bunch of loons who have no idea what they are talking about because they haven't done any real research themselves. Instead they are relying on someone else's (incorrect) interpretation of a bill they have not, will not, and could not even read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• river--

The BEAUTY of the internet is you can RESEARCH someone like Michelle Malkins claims on your own, and then come to the same conclusion!!!! I have done this MANY times (usually when liberals make wild claims and accusations)....it's called doing a "trackback." You know--tracing a story BACK to it's original source, or in this case, who these Town Hall PLANTS are connected to!!!

It's not hard to do--well, unless you don't want to be proven WRONG!!! LOL

Naivete, it's a lost art!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009