Soo Lazy!

I feel so bad about today! I haven't done anything! I slept till 1pm and there are still dirty dishes in the sink.. I'm 40w 5d with my first, and I can't seem to get up the energy to do anything more than watch tv. Ugh I feel lazy! Anyone else ever have a lazy day like this??

Emuu

Asked by Emuu at 8:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but when you said that I thought you were mentioning the Grade of Oil you use in your Car! Sorry. I'm A Car Lover! OMG Girl! Rest up! Take it Easy. We all have signs from out Body. Yours is asking you to save your Energy & Strength! Don't Feel Guilty!! Did you get your Energy Splurt Yet!? I cleaned my Entire house. Then I had no enrgy for my long, long labor & Delivery! Do what your body tells you! Take Care! I hope Everything goes Well & Smoothly! Will look Forward t o some Good Stories about this most Beautiful Healthy Baby!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• 40wks 5days?!?!....dont feel lazy...your dr is ok with over 40wks?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You're that far along!!! You have the right to be lazy cuz in a few days you'll have that baby and you won't be able to be lazy anymore lol!!!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes she says if I go to 42 weeks she will induce, but isn't comfortable doing it until then. I feel soo big and tired atm lol .. its like he is sapping allll my strength today!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• you are making baby! youre body is on strike! lol oddly enough, while I was pregos I cleaned like a crazy person. :)
    nessa4555

Answer by nessa4555 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009