Dose loneliness last forever??

So Im going through a divorce and we where together for 10 years and sometimes I think I want him back but its just cause I HATE being lonely I have never known been loney I was 14 when I got with him. Dose this feeling last forever or will it fade along with the pain??

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 8:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• yes it fades and it will disappear when you start meeting new guys and making new friends and getting on with your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm so sorry. Listen to James Blunt's song Goodbye My Lover and you will know you aren't alone. Go to YouTube and you can find it.

The feelings will fade and change. You will probably have feelings for him the rest of your life. Not everyone feels the way you do but the way you are feeling is normal.

You now have a do over. There may still be time that you could enroll in some college courses. Get out and do things and meet new people. Go to a rescue organization and adopt an adult dog. Everyone wants puppies. With an adult dog you know what you are getting and they are probably potty trained and don't chew up everything in your house.

If you think you are depressed see a doctor and get on medications.

GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think it's bcuz you've been wit him for so long and got wit him such a young age it feels like it's unbearable but there must be a reason ya'll gettin divorce. You will always miss him and think of him, even if sometimes you don't want to, but eventually that feeling will change...eventually.
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 8:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009