HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the restroom on tuesday after taking a shower because I felt wet and then I wiped and there was mucus thick and clear. Someone told me it was ovulation then that night my fiance' and I had sex and ever since I've been feeling weird and bloated (real big) could I have gotten prego and actually how long does it take. Or sometimes can it be a hit and miss thing and u have to wait next time. Someone told me once u ovulate that's a done deal on getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not a 'done deal'. But you also would not have pregnancy symptoms for a while. You dont get preg right away, it takes time for the sperm to travel,and then it can take a week or more until implantation occurs..symptoms start when your body starts making the pregnancy hormone, and that only happens when it implants. So if you O'd on Tues there is no way you would have preg symptoms yet. IF you get preg from that night then the sperm probally just met the egg around this time or not even yet
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You're going to have to wait. It'll take about a week for it to implant if in fact you are pregnant and another week for the placenta to develop. The placenta is responsible for kicking out the HCG hormone and that will probably be about another few days to get enough of it to register on a urine test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009