• In the Spotlight:

What were your wedding colors?

And what were your flowers to go with it.

Alicia10-2-08

Asked by Alicia10-2-08 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I decided that my colors will be rainbow
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• silver and white, white lilys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i am not married yet but i want red and white. his tux will be white with red shirt under outling and my dress will be red with a white bow on it.... i dont want a white dress i might get stuck down if i wear white, i better just go in shackles too...lol. and i we will have red and white roses bc thats my flower for my sign. I am a gemini. We will also have itailan white sunflowers bc he is a leo and his flower is a sunflower.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• mine was apricot and i guess you would call it fuschia (you can see a fam pic in my photos for a better idea) as crazy as they sound togther it was beautiful. o and the flowers were mostly roses
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I had dark navy blue for what the party wore. The guys were SUPPOSED to wear a creamy baby pink color (it wasn't a BAM I'm pink shade a very suddle shade that wouldve looks gorgeous with their black tuxes, BUUUUT FIL refused to wear anything 'pink' & he was the best man- the rest of the guys were fine w it they liked the color) sooo we only had one color... But our flowers were these gorgeous Blue Orchads with light pink roses 'decorating' them...
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We had a private ceremony in the Rabbi's study; we all wore jeans.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Burgundy and emerald green. It was quite pretty if I do say so myself. The guys wore gray on black paisley ties and cumberbunds but their boutinierres matched the the girls flowers. I didn't want it to look like a prom by having everything color matched.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I had lavendar a light purple and a dark purple my flowers were a mix of white and a deep purple
    unicorn54166

Answer by unicorn54166 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yellow and blue. And the usual wedding flowers. Some roses, some other white stuff. I carried my mother's wedding Bible so had the flowers attached to that rather than carry a bouquet.

Answer by Bmat at 11:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Burgundy and silver. The flowers were roses and calla lillies and lots of greenery (date was Dec. 28).
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009