why is it so hard to find a home business

why is it so hard to find a home business thats right for you that dont cost alot to start

Becky197534

Asked by Becky197534 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey, I have a home business with AmeriPlan and it is great for me . It is as low as $50 a month depending on your plan. My team is great and has tons of free training and even free leads. If you would like more info. please IM me or check out my website.
    Thanks Valerie

http://www.iboplus.com/wahm
    nicnaty3

Answer by nicnaty3 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Check out Scentsy at
    www.scentsy.com/17242. Its great at home business, it just sells itself, and only $99 to start up. Take care,
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hi there,
    I always wondered the same thing, until I found Internet CEO Moms. I recently started working from home and I'm very happy with my decision! It's only $29.00 to get your business started!!!
    I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I also have a home bsuiness with Ameriplan, you should really talk with Valerie. Ameriplan is a great home business that doesn't cost a lot and you get ALOT for your overhead that most other home business don't give you.
    -5 Professionally designed and managed websites
    -Benefits Plan for your entire household
    -Discounts at tons of retailers nationwide-shopping, dining, automotive, recreation
    -Back Office to run your business
    -Customer Service Dept that takes care of our members for us
    -training and support ongoing
    -Direct mentor that isn't sitting somewhere at a desk but working the business as well

And there is no cold calling, selling or parties to throw :) You can work it on your time, I do it when my 1yr old naps and I love the company. When you really believe in what you have then it shows through and your business will explode because of it!!!
    Good Luck and let us know of any questions you have. God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It took me a long time to find something that I wanted to do also. What helped me was looking for a company that had a product I could stand behind, a company that had integrity, and an excellent compensation plan. I made a list of all the things that I enjoyed and then began looking for a company to match them. When I started with Scent Sations I was relieved and ready to get going.

Good luck in your search you will find something that fits you.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hey i found my dream business on Cafemom, and it is almost free to start this month.   You just have to pay tax on the kit- depending on where you live that runs between $10-$20.  Check out my journals on cafemom page and my website

www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

Athome America sells beautiful home decor at affordable prices....message me for more info  :0

have a great day!

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It really doesn't matter what business you find!
    Think Positive!
    Brand Yourself! Don't just become a distributor become a network marketer an entrepreneur!
    Put VALUE into yourself! When you go to college you are adding value in yourself to get paid a higher wage. If you really want to own your own business learn everything you can to get YOU out there. Everyone in your business is promoting your business so what if you promoted YOU. People would flock just because you could offer them more than just a business!

I have my own home based business I don't promote it at all. No list of friends/family no cold calling NOTHING old school. All I do is give more in VALUE through SKILLS and they want to know what it is that I do. Only because they know they will get the training that they would need to succeed no matter what business they do! I'm here to help!

Yours in Mastery,
    Calondra Lynne
    Http://www.CalondraLynne.com
    workin4mhomemom

Answer by workin4mhomemom at 2:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• HELLO LADIES....FINANCIAL FREEDOM WITH AMERIPLAN!!!. I LOVE IT!!!! YOU CAN JOIN AS LOW AS $50.00...FREE TRAINING, CUTS CHECK DAILY...
    DO YOU KNOW THE POWER OF RESIDUAL INCOME WOW!!!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE:
    www.iboplus.com/erikar

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY:
    www.mybenefitsplus.com/erikar
    QWALEX

Answer by QWALEX at 9:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2009