Anyone else's kid have an EpiPen?

What are their allergies? Have you ever used it? How long have they had it? How old were they when they got it?

Just wondering because my son just got one. He is allergic to ants and mosquitos. He is two.

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 8:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Kids' Health

• mark is 14. he has a bee and wasp allergy. We got he Epi pen last summer because he was going away for camp for 3 weeks. He also carried it with while working in the corn fields this summer. Never had to use it. We did teach his best friend how to use it JIC.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 9:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My son and daughter has an epi pen for my son is allergic to nuts the allergin don't know what my daughter is allergic to yet though her body will swell so bad I've been having to take her to the er so they gave me a epi pen for the next time it happens. though I havn't had to use them yet. how bad is your son allergic to ant's and moquetos?
    jen020309

Answer by jen020309 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2009