25 weeks

and today i haven't really felt the baby move or kick!i felt him this morning but now in 6 pm and i haven' t felt him move should i bee worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not really go lay down on your left side and drink something cold. That should get him up.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no not at all, i'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and have felt it move since it was about 16 weeks. there have been days that i wouldn't feel it at all, then there are days that it feels as though it is kicking 24/7 and of course the days where is just an hour or so in a day.
    what u need to keep in mind is that while in the mother's belly, babies are still babies and do what they do best which is sleeping most of the time. i wouldn't be worried at all.
    sometimes i have some chocalate when i haven't felt him/her move for a while and that really gets the little one going. also if your walking around aroung it creates a rocking motion for the baby and it tends to fall asleep. u are more likely to feel it move if u are laying down or sitting......as long as there's a heartbeat (which u can check urself -doppler i think is its name-or through doctor) u have nothing to worry about.....best of luck with ur pregnancy
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• my doctor told me this....
    take a glass of coke and put it in the freezer for about 15mins. then take it out and put ice in it, drink it while laying down, and lay ur hand on the belly (sometimes the baby will move but we just wont feel it.) drink all the coke, and wait up to 15mins (but the baby should start kicking b4 that).
    I'm 35wks and I still have to do this, my baby will find a comfy spot in my belly and not move for 2 or 3days (she might move at night and I don't feel it) so I'll do this. It really helps
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009