Am I the only one who finds it hard to find time for a shower??

When the kids are awake I cant shower cause they will kill each other and by the time they are in bed Im just to freakin tired and to try to get a shower in the morning is almost imposable

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• your not alone its swo hard to find time do anything including useing the bathroom ugh my kids cant be trusted without supervision its just terrible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nope, I find it hard too.... I like to actually gt ready after a shower or I will feel ugly all day. And that means I need to blow dry and straighten my hair.... and then do my make up. My hair is past my bra strap, coarse and semi-thick, so it takes about an hour....it doesnt dry straight or curly, kind of in between... its frizzy too.... so yeah i find it really hard. I try to put D in her play pen while I am doing those things...I just leave the bathroom door open
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• And if you take a shower at night your hair will get all messed up from sleeping on it.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No. Sorry you have this experience.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 9:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I get up earlier than the kids and shower and get ready for the day. Yeah getting up early sucks but Im used to it and like that I can get ready and enjoy the one moment of quiet time and a cup of coffee before my 3 kids get up.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have a really hard time! My youngest is in our room so I can't take a shower and chance waking him and my oldest is a light sleeper and his bedroom is next to the other bathroom so again can't wake him. Sometimes I can get a quick one in before my oldest wakes up and let the youngest play in his crib but that's fairly rare. LOL
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm with you.
    I tried getting up early, the youngest catches me. It never works out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yeah - I'm a new mom; just had my son 3 weeks ago and didnt realize how hard it would be!! I have to basically plan time to take a shower when I know DH will be home and can take the baby!! Im SOOO not used to this! lol
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 9:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Are yal for real,35 years ago I gave birth to a baby at 14,then at 16 I gave birth again,everyday I went to school my DH went to work,I came home cooked,did my homework, graduated on time,went to college, and guess what, I never missed a shower, I took 2 showers a day,1 in the a.m and one in the p.m.. I keep trying to understand, I want to understand,what is so hard,and most of the time it's the SAHM, who are complaining, I do apologize if, I came off strong,but, we are mothers, and yes,as young as I was,my loving daughters turned out to be beautiful ,well-education women,who remained virgins until marriage.And,now, they are hard working moms, and they never complain at all. Just take a bath,take the baby in the bathroom with you,better yet take them in the shower with you,they will love it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OMG showers are the ONLY time I have to myself, I mean USE to have to myself. My 5 month old has been really clingy lately and it's been SOOO much easier to bring her in the shower with me and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I remember when I first brought her home, I wasn't able to shower for 9 days!! I was recovering from a c-section, she was my first child & my husband was busy keeping friends and family away to give me some time to recover..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009