when did you baby start

moving when peolpe would poke your bell lol i was just wondering i'm 23 week and my baby is really lazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mostly family touched my belly, and I would let them because I found it so interesting I wanted people to be able to feel it too. My cousin is 35 weeks and she won let anyone near her, which I find unfortunate. I feel that because youre grumpy, it doesnt mean you should be mean to the people who are happy for you that are around you. It may be something they have never felt before.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I was about 27/28 weeks when you could see her move when i showed my belly, and when ever SO touched her, she reacted, so dont be alarmed, and GL and congrats.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm 35wks and my baby wont move one bit when some1 other then me or my husband touches my belly. people always ask me "why isn't she moving" and then they strat pushing my belly trying to make her move, but she wont.
    She only loves her mamma and daddy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009