What is everybody up to tonight? Got any stories to share?

I work for my college newspaper now today was our first meeting. I am so excited about it I can't wait to write my first story.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubbys coming home from deployment tomorrow...need to finish cleaning up the house put my 2 month old to bed, and i should probably shave since i haven't in like a month...:)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I ate ketchup chips 2 weeks ago :-D
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i have some stories :) My DD is potty training and is finally making a ton of progress! I made a strawberry cake yesterday that had chocolate covered strawberries on top and it was sooo good, and it was pretty! lol My husband finally got rid of his destructive dog that i couldnt stand!!! i am happy about that one. haha and lets see...I know i have some more stories...lol but i have to finish cleaning house, but ill be back soon so we can open chat!!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Ummmmmm..... at the end of harold and kumar escape guantanimo bay after the credits neil patrick harris stands up
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hi Edna! I just brought DS home from my friends house, he was there for 2 says. I just ate 2 slices of pizza with some rootbeer. Umm, that's pretty much it.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I went to doctor today, today was my blood day,I'm disabled go through alot of testing, my DD is home from a sleep over,it was at her cousin house. I really had a good day today. YAY,me.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hiya! Simon started walking and is really a pro now! He can stand up without pulling up :) My husband is still home for summer vacation (he's a teacher) and he was building a rock wall outside until he broke his finger by smashing it between two rocks. We're going to Lake George tomorrow with my parents, my nephew, and my cousin and that should be fun. And finally, I just booked a flight to Candace's house so that I can eat that strawberry cake!!!

Vabchmommy, I'm so happy you'll see you're hubby tomorrow! Yay!! You must be so excited :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hi there Edna! Good to see you sweetie!
    Today I am not up to too much. Just taking it easy after a long day yesterday. I'll be caring for my granddaughter from 2-10 today when my daughter goes to work.
    I'm so happy to hear you are on your college's newspaper! Do you know what your first story will be about? I wish you well.
    Big Hugs!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Happy Homecoming vabchmommy!
    Those days were some of the best days of our marriage!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2009