Am I crazy?

For the past four days I've been obsessing about what my cousin said to me about my new haircut. It really hurt my feelings because I really like it and I think it’s cute. I know the obvious response is to forget about what anybody else thinks and I’ve tried that…why do I care so much? It’s driving me nuts!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Health

• No, your just a woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• cause its your family and you care about them. Your not crazy and hurtful comments especially from a family member hurt worse than from strangers. Is she the jealous type? I have a cousin that will say stuff negative and everyone knows its because shes jealous. shes very insecure. Maybe the same thing here?

And im sure you look super adorable! :)
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• can you post a picture?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Thanks for the feedback, ladies. It was oh, so helpful. And yes, she is kinda the jealous type, now that you mention it. Negativity all the time... six weeks after I had my baby she was telling me that I shouldn't have come out of the house without a girdle. (And I'm not even a big girl...I weigh 138lbs for God's sake!!)
    But I'll try to play around with this camera phone of mine to see if I can post a picture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Some people are just like that....drives me nuts. Here's what I say to you....Do you like your hair cut? If you are comfortable with your hair cut....to heck with what ANYONE else thinks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2009