I think my 4 year old sleep walks.

Most the time I find my 4 year old in my bed, but al ot of times I find him in the hall, pillow, blanket, and dino. Last night my husband happened upon him, and when he talked to him, Ryan didn't answer, just kept on bringing out this stuff. He eventually made his way next to my bed on the floor. I have no experience with sleep walkers, so any input would be helpful.

Asked by barrettboys at 9:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I was a sleep walker. Kepp an eye on him, but don't wake him.
    Be careful when away from home. I tried to leave my grandparents trailer, thankfully Grandma was still awake and stopped me. Sometimes my dad could have truthful conversations with me, but I don't remember anything. Bottom line - nothing to worry about.

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• you might need to put a child's gate in the door just so he wont go into kitchen or bathroom and hurt himself most kids will out grow it but just watch and see you might need to talk to you ped. dr

Answer by jojomommy at 2:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2008