help...

im 34 weeks pregnant, and when my SO and I have sex, it hurts so bad, it hurts 'down there' and i feel bad because I have to reject him, anyone going through this.

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is because you are starting to run out of room and you are also swelled. You can still have fun other ways. Try positions where he doesn't penetrate so deep...on your side spoon style..if you can be on top so you control the depth
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I am...my husband hasn't had sex since I was 5months b/c of the intense pain. I felt the same way, but my husband always made me feel better saying he understood and that it wasn't my fault.
    I would keep trying to have sex with him, even after it hurt me, until I would cry. but hubby now tells me that he's okay with it (which I know is a lie. every man has it in their DNA to be horny all the time.) but some women can have sex while pregnant and some can't
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You might try lubricant and different positions. If that doesn't work he is SOL. You get to be pregnant and carry around the baby he can live without sex.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There's other ways to have sex without penetration! Go down on each other ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• it actually hurts with the smallest penatration, even with his finger, but i try to just give him pleasure without penatration, but i still feel bad, will this go away after baby is born and after i heel, so will it always hurt me??
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks and oh my do I know what you mean. We really stick to doggie style and I have to be really "lubricated" if you know what i mean!! We pretty much pleasure each other in other ways most the time.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

it will go away but if you have any tearing it may be awhile but that's a different sort of pain that can be mostly cured with lube. Just have fun with hands and mouths or get him a sex sleeve to help.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009