is it possible im pregnant

I was due to start my cycle on august 10th, usually i start the night before, and im now two days late, after I had my daughter a year ago I took the shot but only did one dose never took it again, I took a preg test (the cheap dollar one) yesterday evening and it said neg, but I am wonderng if A) it might still be to early to tell B) Could my hormones still be messed up from the shot and maybe the neg could be a positive or C) no im not pregnant and my period will come.

kimmyjane24

Asked by kimmyjane24 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• B or C
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• at any time that you are sexually active you are possibly pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• go get a blood test i tested the 2nd day i was late w a digital test and it said + so i guess everyones different
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• With my current pregnancy I would not pop a + on a pregnancy test until I was exactly 7 days late... I was taking up to 3 tests a day until it showed me that!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It might be a good idea to wait a few more days then test again.  Also try for first time in the morning. It carries a higher level of hormones.  Hope this help.  

goobergooma

Answer by goobergooma at 12:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2009