MISERABLE!!!!

Seriously I feel so miserable being pregnant. I am excited about having a little one around but I feel so lousy is this normal? I feel guilty sometimes because it seems like everyone does not seem as miserable. What is wrong with me?

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ur hormones they suck and they suck the life out of u sometimes its normal ull get crazy mood swings and other times ull b fine but read up on post pardom depression and make sure u dont have ne of those signs if not ur fine
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I feel the same way! Im pregnant with my first, and no one could of prepared me for the roller coaster that was coming after I found out I was pregnant! I use to see my mom and sister pregnant and they made it seem like being pregnant was fun.
    don't feel bad, some women are the type that like being pregnant and some women are the type that don't _thats how my doctor told me_
    and plus I think the first pregnancy is always harder
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON!!! No just kidding. =D I felt the same way! in the beginning I felt awful and didn't bother getting dressed half the time because all I did was throw up and sleep! I felt gross and miserable. Then the second tri I felt fat and I felt like I had to explain that I was pregnant not just tubby. And now I am so sore and hot all the time that all I want is to be done! I won't say I didn't enjoy my pregnancy at all. I just was miserable and/or uncomfortable quite often. I loved getting ultra sounds done. Shopping for her. And feeling her move. Now I just want her out. lol. Good luck and hang in there. Its tough and not as glamorous as some women make it seem but in the end it is all worth it.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Thank you so much ladies I really needed that. I do suffer from bipolar disorder and that does not even help especially when it comes to the mood swings. My doctor says I am doing great though for not being medicated. He always praises me and says I am doing a good job with everything. That is the one time I enjoy is when I go to the doctor because he makes me feel good about being pregnant.
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 10:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nothing, I felt the same way like I was sick all the time. Between the hormones, nausea, head ache, other aches and pains, and the swelling. I was the beach whale by 9 months. I did find that a glass of Gatorade really helped me, I was drinking 70+ounces. of juice and water that threw my electrolytes off. It made me fell like poo. Try a bit of Gatorade and see if it helps.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i feel the same way, i have like 8-9 weeks lwft and im ready to just have her already, i feel crapy most of the time and i hate it
    mari_hailey

Answer by mari_hailey at 10:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You're not a bad person. I heard a woman say once that she loves her kids but hates being pregnant. That described me perfectly and I know a lot of women who feel the same way. The first part can be lousy because of morning sickness, being tired, hormones, etc. The middle can be great if the m/s goes away and you usually have more energy. All you can really do is take it one day at a time and network with other moms because they know how you feel.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009