trying to get pregnant

I am ready to have another baby. I have a son who will be six this year, but my husband says we need to wait. I am 25 and I want to have one more before I turn 30. Does anyone hve any suggestions?

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 9:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are 25 then you still have 4 years before you are 30. If he isn't ready, you pushing him will only make him drag his feet that much longer...having a baby after 30 isn't bad. I had my daughter at 31 and we are planning on having another in 3 years. I will be 37 when that one comes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• well you can't do anything without u husband.
    why don't you talk to him?
    telling him you want more kids b4 ur 30 and that u don't want them too far apart b/c then they wont want to deal with each other when they get older.
    just talk to him.
    I'm the complete opp. I dont want anymore kids for a looooong time. this one wasn't planned, but when my husband and I found out, we just went with it.
    I think that maybe yall should wait, b/c ur still young and since u little boy is older now, yall can go out to eat with eachother, and just enjoy eachother b4 pop another kid into the picture.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009