throw up- asked in other forums

has anyone ever noticed a difference between ff and bf babies throw up- and before you say here we go again let me say that no this is not a pro bf or pro ff thing. i have ff my other boys but now im bfing my baby and i noticed his throw up is thinker and more mucusy (if thats a word lol) and im wondering is it different depending on wut u feed them or is this something i should be concerned and calling my dr about? thanks in advance

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breast fed babies have better smelling spitup

Answer by rkoloms at 10:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• it is different depending on what you are feeding them. My dd is mucasy too and she is bf. My older dd was bf and hers was the same until she started formula the it was like curdled milk.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I bf both my girls and still am my youngest. Both of them had cottage cheese for throw up. The stuff that didn't make it to the stomach, over eating, was more like milk just really thick.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009