Negative Test, But You Knew Different?

You Actually knew you were pregnant but the test kept showing negative. You had missed you period, You've had all the signs of pregnancy. Its Just That the test kept showing negative. If so will you share your story with me and tell me about it?

KendrickNKens1

Asked by KendrickNKens1 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HEY..IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEM..THE ONLY DIFRENCES IS THAT I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING..I TOOK A HPT AND A BLOOD TEST AND ITS STILL NEGATIVE.. BUT I USE TO EAT ALOT AND NOW I EAT LIKE TWICE A DAY AND I HAVE GAIN LIKE 3 POUNDS... BUT IM SOO NERVOUSE.. IMA GO THE 24 TO DO AN ULTRASOUND..IMA KEEP U UPDATED.. SO U KEEP ME UPDATE TOO
    twinbabies2005

Answer by twinbabies2005 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That happened to me in the beginning of my pregnancy. I KNEW that I was pregnant but my first three tests came up negative. It drove me crazy. Finally I waited two more weeks and tested and it was positive. (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Havin that problem now! Havn't had a period since April then Aug 1 I started spotting, Taken HPT test, all say neg. no insurance can't get blood test, can't go to a doctor, so I'm taking vitatams and praying the next time I take a test it will say pos, so I can get some insurance!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• With my 3rd child. I knew I was pregnant, I had prayed for this child. I took a urine test at the dr, it was negative. I went home, sad. I prayed and prayed, literally begging God to give me this baby. I felt like I had lost a baby when they said it was negative! Later that night, I felt peace, I knew I was pregnant, I had no doubts. About 2 weeks later I had a blood test done and it was positive. But even though they said I wasn't at first....I knew in my heart I was.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• With my first, the only sign I had that I recognized was being late. The first test was negative, but I just knew that I was pregnant. I couldn't explain it, I just knew. I waited a week, took a second test, and that one was positive. Later, I realized that the naps I was suddenly taking, the slightly upset stomach, and the total bitchiness I felt toward the father were all signs. Well, actually, the bitchiness stuck around, but that was b/c he and I should never have gotten together. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I suspected I was pregnant....no period, been trying....but took a 5 pack of pregnancy test and they all said negative...however I had colostrum so I was pretty sure I was...called for a blood test and sure enough I was, it was just too early for the urine test.
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I actually just had this happen... I missed my period, felt like crap, had heartburn, couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable, oh not to mention ate EVERYTHING in sight!!! Oh I almost forgot waking up in the middle of the night to go pee and not being able to go back to sleep until I had some chocolate.... All that yet 3 negative pregnancy tests!! With a little bit of patience I waited a few more days and tried again... It was faint but the little cross was there!!! I'm so excited for baby number 3!!!
    MissNikita86

Answer by MissNikita86 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My son didn't show up on tests until I was almost 6 weeks pregnant. I knew I was. I was scheduled to have surgery so I kept testing and they kept testing. About 20 tests later including 3 blood tests, I showed positive.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 2:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010