If there was a way...

Where people would STOP listing their pregnancy symptoms, and say "What could it be?"
"Do you think I'm/she's pregnant?"
"What should I do?"
"I took an HPT but it came out negative...but I just KNOW I'm pregnant. What do you think?"
"I took an HPT, but I haven't missed my period yet and it was negative. Do you still think I might be pregnant?"

If there was a way to stop all these questions from popping up, I will... I dunno... weep with joy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is a bit redundant. I thought we all took sex ed in middle school. If some of the people on here didnt I think they should really get a book and study up.

Not to mention the people who post ? anon and you just know they are making something up to see the answers and stories they might get. Just crazy.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lol maybe something to talk about...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009