cycle

my cycle was july30th an it only lasted for three days it normanly last four or five days could i be pregnant? also how many weeks do you need to be to get a positive result.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could possibly mean you're pregnant.. or you just had a light cycle.
    Generally, you wait to take an HPT when you miss a period...which is the first indication that you could possibly be pregnant. Then wait every 4-5 days to retest with every negative that shows up and you still have not had your period.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• sounds like you have light cycles to begin with. so 3 days isnt that far off. if you bled when you should have had your period.. most likely is your period. but you should be able to test.
    donnamama

Answer by donnamama at 12:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This has happened to me b4 but I still was not pregnant...Although I usually have 7 day cycles...one time I had like a 4 day cycle and thought I was pregnant but I wasn't...But I'm not sure if it is the same 4 u
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• AFTER MY MISCARRIAGE I STARTED MY PERIOD BACK WITH ONLY HAVIN MY CYCLE FOR 4 DAYS....THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GOIN ON BUT I GUESS I JUST STARTED OFF HAVIN MY PERIODS LIGHT FOR NOW....
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2009