I need something new

I work at walmart and I hate it. I cant just quit because I need the money, but I really want to spend more time with my family. Does anyone have any real work from home ideas tha wont cost any money?

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 10:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are looking for a job at home then you shouldn't have any money required and www.WAHM.com is a great site to look around.
    However a home Business would generate you the most and longest last income, as well as it being YOURS.
    Since you have a job currently now would be the perfect time for you to start building a business on the side. You can do it very part time and it will build so that you can do it F/T and stop working outside them home :)
    I have my own home business with AMERIPLAN. It has a very LOW monthly overhead of just $50. That's amazing for your own business. And you recieve benefits, daily pay plus monthly residual income, 5 websites, training and support, Discounts at tons of retailers nationwide...
    So it is something for you to think about. NO it's not a quick fix and NO you won't become rich overnight. But you WILL reach a 6 figure income in a short 2-4 yrs and a good $500-$2000/month in a few months
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hi there,
    I know exactly what you mean. There is nothing better than being with your family. I recently started working from home and I'm very happy with my decision. I work with a grea team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• blessingsbegin.com is my work from home business, everything is set up for you, this is a business that you own, you work when you want as much as you want.... it is very easy to start part time, when the finances are right you can go full time and leave Walmart behind... then home with you family day and night... you also save so much on transportation, clothes, meals and just time. Come over, log in and check it out ... you could be owning your own business for less than $200... talk soon
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 11:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

You can join the Job Hunting Moms group here on CafeMom for more tips.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am a SAHM in Orlando. I homeschool my boys & recently partnered with the doctors that created Proactiv. Rodan + Fields Dermatologists is a virtual business system that has enabled me to pay my oldest son's college tuition this fall after my third full month working from home.

My website is: http://jennyskincare.myrandf.com/
    Look under Business System, you will find information on the compensation plan & the Income Illustrator which gives a hypothetical example of earning potential through the Rodan + Fields compensation plan.
    Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields are two of the most renowned dermatologists in the world.
    Listen to the 15 minute Business Briefing by dialing 616.347.8099 & entering access code 1009906#
    Contact me to schedule a time to talk by phone or in person so I can answer your questions & discuss this incredible company & opportunity in more detail.
    See my website above for contact info. Jenny
    RnFmom

Answer by RnFmom at 8:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009