Anyone else experience hot flashes while pregnant?

I keep having these hot flashes every now and then. I don't know if they have anything to do with each other or not but half the time I have these hot flashes is when I have a contraction. Is that normal? I know this is probably TMI but last night my hubby and I were having sex and I had a contraction and a hot flash at the same time and he felt it too. So I know its not in my head. Any ideas?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 10:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• most if not all pregnant women get hot flashes if not just hot all the time im never cold it drives me crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yeah, normal. It sucks, but there's not much you can do. I had them too. I'm hot to begin with, my hubby could barely stand the heat. :) Try eating ice-cream, a little extra weight won't hurt, just annoying later. :)
    cocoamug

Answer by cocoamug at 10:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I seem to be getting both at the same time. Sucks since I'm in FL and its already about 100 with the humidity, dont need to add hot flashes on top of it! lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2009