Fox news ratings whipe out the competition....

Doesn't this say maybe quite a few people trust this channel to show more balance than others? There can't be that many people just watching to see the repub side or to "get a laugh". Can there?

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/05/cable-news-ratings-for-tuesday-august-4-2009/24258

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Whipe" out? Really?
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Whip or wipe?
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It doesn't speak well for Fox's demographics when this post has such awful spelling and grammar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LMAO...I meant wipe...damn...I am so sorry my hand slipped. Answer the Q maybe? Or did that one slip render the question impossible to answer?

Anonymous

• Actually, it just proves the ignorance and stupidity of the American people to believe that Fox is balanced??? Don't make me laugh. Fox is the most biased news channel out there. Besides, those of us who don't watch Fox get our news from reliable sources, like multiple newspapers from all over the country and actually researching things ourselves. Something those who watch Fox wouldn't understand.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't say anything about balance. It says that a lot of people who watch TV watch FOX. By the way, the definition of balance isn't "conservative." Balance has to show all sides, or no sides, not just one side.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I will only watch fox......there the only ones with the balls to tell the truth!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Actually, that one "slip" only proved the education level of those who watch Fox.
    Anonymous

• I'm a conservative and I will NOT watch FoxNews. They are even more biased than CNN or MSNBC. I don't need a news channel to pander to my ideology, because I actually have critical thinking skills. I prefer to think for myself, and don't need O'Reilly, Hannity, or Beck to tell me what I think.

I pity those who actually believe that Fox reports the "truth", or is "fair and balanced".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hey anon :15...you walk on water too hon? That ONE slip shows you a lack of education...really? I like Fox.  They are my first stop.  I also watch Morning Joe on MSNBC and read through articles on the net. Hear that anon:14  MULTIPLE sources from a fox news viewer.....and just like that your statement was proven wrong....and ignorant.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009