Can they stoop any lower?

Amazing. I am currently watching the news (after reading the same things all night online) and am astounded at the lengths that some crazy people will go. All the death threats to those in politics over the healthcare bill! These people are CRAZY!!! How much lower are these people going to stoop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The lot of you are going to feel like jackasses when all this blows over and yes it will. Its not as bad as you think. the media and right/left winged people. whatever you want to call them make it seem like its 10xs worse then what it really is. tn get that stick out your bum please! you dislike the man before anything he has done has been proven that it won't work yet. You have a prejudice against him that you will not say to any of us, because it will negate all the BS that comes out of your mouth. TN we are tired of it and we just don't care what you have to say anymore. keep wasting that hot air if it makes you feel better.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The majority in this country do not want this government take over of healthcare.They do not want government care eventually phasing out private insurance and that is what it would come to.The end wont be the healthcare either cap and trade is going to cause a huge uproar as well.Obama and this admin do not want to face the music that the majority in this county does not want this mess! ...As for getting roared up and all what do people expect when these asses on the hill are pushing and pushing and pushing relentlessly for something the people do not want!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There is no defense to death threats. I felt this crap coming a while ago when people started throwing words around like revolution, overthrow, coup...all these words were used here on CM. If it is that far into the mainstream, it is very likely that there is a more violent underground movement. Very scary stuff.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• tnmomofive, you can keep your weirdo beliefs but I want healthcare that I can afford! Instead of the crap that is offered by my husband's employer. Please, $1500 a month! That doesn't include the $5000 deductible, the $30% co-pay, and that none of our visits are covered because of pre-existing conditions.

HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AND NOW!!! And if you don't like it, stuff it! I'm tired of paying more because of those who aren't covered by insurance. Health care that is affordable for all and ALL of our prices can go down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• the question should be....who's voice is the President listening to, We the People, or all his go to guys? And just for the recoed I do not condone death threats by ANYONE! But even those who are just voicing their opinion are being called angry mobs ect. Just ridiculous. your damned if you do and damned if you dont!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Voice your opinion, fine. That's your right. But do not drown out others who disagree with you simply because you disagree. We ALL have the right to speak, not just the righties. And death threats? NO WAY! That is going too far and the "news" folks better lay off the "jokes" about assassination as well. It will come back to haunt them and the party they are associated with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• anon weirdo beliefs? Like what? Yes I know you are clearly very demanding about what YOU want...but you miss the flashing lights that the MAJORITY of this country does not want UHC?

Anyway look alot of us have said wed go for reform to lower the cost...BUT not for a government take over..we are not being listened to and this is the result people getting all bent out of shape and no I do not condone death threats but I do condone people voicing themselves and even raising their voices if they are not being heard....Alot of us have said time and again and again one good way to help lower cost WITHOUT govy take over..TORT REFORM...but it appears some like yourself will have it no other way then a government take over.WHY is that?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh anon is it anything like Obama telling his suporrters during the campaign GET IN THEIR FACES! Is it anything like what he pulled recently with inciting his suporrters to come out (SEIU) and intimidate and push their weight around at the town halls? It all got worse once they started that mess...will you wake the hell up please I beg of you to do so lol.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• tnmom, I read your posts all the time and honestly, you don't even deserve a response. Really, you spout words without sources to back it up. There is no government takeover of healthcare, if you like your insurance you KEEP IT. But if you are like my family, it would be great to have something we CAN afford AND have our conditions covered! Instead of referring to propaganda BS, get the facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I do not deserve a response? Then just why did you respond?
    Oh really are those the "facts" according to whom? Obama? Because he says it it makes it the truth?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009