I want to prank my son, any ideas?

He is 10 and very humoristic, I was thinking if while he is taking a shower I sneak in the bathroom and take all his clothes, including the TOWEL!!!! How do you think this would go off??? Isn't this an absolute hoot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe I'm going goofy, but I swear I answered this question the other day, but I don't think it was a humoristic son, but a a humoristic FIL!

Do it to the hot father in law instead:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• No it is old and lame. Get over it. I am starting to think you are some kind of perv the way you keep going on about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• 10 year olds may feel like their privacy was infringed upon a little bit (someone being in the b-room with them while they were naked...) just a thought.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• WTF.

You're a pervert. Stop asking this question already.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh NO!!!!!! Not AGain!!!!!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That's....kind of weird.

If you want to prank your kid, fine. But this kind of "aha! you have to come out totally naked!" thing is not really funny. Especially not for a pre-teen boy. That would be just downright humiliating, particularly in front of his mom.

Are you being serious?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• if they're close and prank each other on a regular basis, I am sure he'd get a kick out of it! families are all different. I doubt he'd come out naked.... seriously. He'd wait for a towel or find something to cover up with and get his own towel.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2009