best present EVER!

What is the best present you have ever gotten? My husband and son suprised me with a kitten today (I am 12 weeks preg. and have been very cranky and negative lately). The cat totally cheered me up and made me have a happy birthday.

When I was 8 I got a barbie dream house with an elevator... It was kind of rickety- but I loved it- even when barbie and her friends would fall to an untimely death:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 23rd birthday I was told I was 1 centimeter dilated with son... which was a major unexpected shock.

26th bday husband got me s shirt with our kids pics on it... was a lovely gesture but it didn't fit. OOPS. but i wouldn't have wanted to worn it and risked ruining it anywayz
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• When I was little my parents were never the type to get us what we REALLY wanted, I wanted a Barbie dreamhouse so bad but my oldest sister knew I wouldn't get it, she was like 19 at the time and she painstakingly made me one out of a cardboard box. She had collected old fabric from all the dresses my mom had sewn over the years and "wallpapered" the walls with it, it was good enough for me! I played with that dollhouse for 3 years till it just fell apart. Oh, and the one year my dad did get me what I wanted was the little professo, it was a calculator that asked you math problems. I was sooo happy that Chrismas.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2009