What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a kid say?

My DH's Grandma was telling my Little BIL how he could be anything he wanted to be as long as he set his mind to it, and he says back to her "Thats not true Grandma I can never be the first black president!" lol he is 9 we were all a little taken aback... It was very funny though. BTW we're white. Haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Stink-ay pooh-pooh" My 4 year old sister in law when she was near my son's diaper change... it was stinky. Now we always say stinky pooh-pooh when Ethan needs his pants changed. It has been months and it hasn't gotten old:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• my son age 3. He spat, which I find disgusting. I was horrified and said firmly "we do not spit in this house!" he scoffed, rolled his eyes and then was quiet. About 30 seconds later he said annoyed and with a heavy sarcastic tone "well whose house can i go spit in then?"
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lol My son said the word Shit. I asked him if he knew what it meant. He said, 'no." So, I explained to him that it was another word for poop. He fell down on the floor and laughed for a good 20 mins. Then, I explained how it is a word we don't say, etc. LOL age 3

Another one that recently happened was when he farted and looked at me and said, "I turned on my gas." age 6
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Today the kids were swimming and making a whirl pool. I just happened to be in the kitchen and caught this tidbit from my 9yo daughter: "I'm in charge because I'm the oldest and I act like a dude."
    I just about died laughing. Then my almost 8yo son replies in his best drill sergeant voice, "SUCK IT UP!" while the other daughter was complaining of being tired. They are a riot sometimes.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• We started attending church when my daughter was about 9 months old, as she got older, about 1, she started shadowing the preacher, which he didn't mind at all, when she was 2 she developed a fascination with the tambourine and started playing it during praise and worship. One day we were leaving church and she looked at me and said Mommy, I thought Jesus loved us. I said oh, baby, he does, why do you say that? She said well, in the song we sang this morning, we said, "He punched (plunged) me to Victory.....(Victory in Jesus)
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 12:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my daughter was running down the steps to tell me she pee'd on the potty apparently halfway down she realized she wasn't done peeing so turned back around to go back up and tripped. so i went up b/c she was crying and the steps were wet, i thought maybe she dropped a cup of water (she likes to fill the little dixie cups w/water after she goes potty and drink it) since i couldn't find the cup i asked her if she dropped something. she said yes, and i asked what and she said "mommy i'm sorry mommy, i was running, and i'm not supposed to run, and i turned and i'm not supposed to play on the steps, and i tripped. and I SPILLED MY PEEE!!!!!" it took everything for me not to fall down the steps myself laughing!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:36 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my daughter was being silly one day and i told her to stop acting like her dad. she then looked at me and said"i cant help it mom im just like him!"
    slvrmst

Answer by slvrmst at 1:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009