hello,i was wondering if im fertile if i get my period every month or is there something wrong with me

ive been having unprotected sex for about 30 months with no luck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Read about how temperatures can predict when you ovulate and the best times to conceive. Take your temp every morning and plot it on the graph. Then you know when you ovulate and you will know when to expect your period and if you get pregnant without even doing a test.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 12:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Is the sex just random and on and off? Or have you guys had one month where you actually did the deed every single night for the 3 weeks after your period just to make sure you did catch it on your ovulation day? I know that was a little bit personal and sounds like a huge pain in the butt, but if you haven't plotted your ovulation, taking ovulation test kits , or gone like wild for weeks straight at any point in this 30 months then there is really no way of telling. Except for of course being tested by a doctor.
    logimommy

Answer by logimommy at 12:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• chart your BBT. and your Cervial Mucus.. i would think that after 30 months you would have better luck. maybe see a fertility specialist. they can help you
    donnamama

Answer by donnamama at 12:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I dont think there is anything wrong with you...It may just take you longer than most people. I have been trying for nine months and I am still not pregnant...I know that doesnt seem that long compared to your 30 months but it'll will happen for you...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It's entirely possible that you're having sex at the wrong times. Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. BEST book on the market.

Also VERY possible the problem is HIM. Get him tested befire you go through any medical procedures.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2009