Anyone know a good products for removing dead skin cells?

I always feel like my skin looks dull and I have big pores so that makes it look worse, along with the acne scars

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have oily skin and am prone to acne - I use Neutrogena Oil mixed with sea salt to scrub with once a month. It works wonders. As far as large pores on your face - nothing is better than witchhazel and vitamin e oil.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• :Try mixing a little sugar or salt with body wash or face cleanser and scrub gently. It should make your skin look a lot fresher and feel a lot better.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I actually use equal parts sugar and honey and use it as a full body scrub in the shower, then whatevers left over I use in my hair to scrub my scalp and makes my hair shiny too!
    I love this scrub, and I consider it free since I already have these two ingredients and its not a chemical on my face. Try it out.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2009