sharp brain in vaginal area

im at the end of 37 weeks and i been having these sharp pains once in a blue when the baby moves from right under my belly down to my va jay- jay.what is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg i dont no but i had that 2! plz lemme no when u find out!
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 12:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You pelvis starts to separate a little (as in gets wider) in getting ready for your baby to make its way down the birth canal, you could be feeling some pain from your body adjusting. If its severe or unbearable, ask you OB
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol. i'm sorry but i laughed my butt off when i saw the title of this..."sharp brain in vaginal area" i don't know why that made me laugh so much. but that's normal. i've heard of all kinds of pains at the end!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol this made me laugh so hard. I opened it like what the hell...but it's from your pelvic bone
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lmaO OOPS I MEAN PAIN****
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm still laughing, i'm not being mean but that just struck my funny bone! haha thank you, you made my day :D
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Does it feel like someone is stabbing you with a knife in the vag... it happened to me all the time. Totallly normal- absolutely painful. I can't remember what my midwife said it was... ask next time you're in. Good luck (the pain didn't stop for me until the baby was out).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry but I am laughing too. Sharp brain, lucky you!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think it is your cervix starting to change. I got those pains all the time with my son and from 32 weeks on he was resting on my cervix.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 12:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i am having that same issue too and i am only 32 weeks!! when i went in to see the doc (well my doc was outta town so i saw someone else ) she told me it was the babys head...well turns out the baby was breech so i am still trying to figure out y i get such bad pains down there.. i see my doc the 24th so i am dif. gonna ask him when i go in!
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009