My 2yr little girl!!

Ok so i have a two year old little girl. her name is julia... So my question is How do i know if there is something seriously wrong with her??? I mean shes normally a happy girl but she is screaming constantly..Plus she doesnt talk right?? what can i do???

irishmama0607

Asked by irishmama0607 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• idk really,my 2 yr old was hard 2 @ this age
    maybe shes fustrated she cant express her feelings? just a thought.......good luck tho
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 12:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• make an appointment with her Dr. and ask them about the possibility of autism...
    busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have to say one thing! GROWTH SPURT! my dd is the same she is 22months she is talking alot and alot of mumble. She is a whining allllll the time. I think it is just a growth spurt or her last 4 molers coming in. Either way I think it is normal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have a 30 mo DD and she is also constantly yelling, she is pretty good at communicating her self and getting her point across... I say your daughter is perfectly healthy... they are just laud at this age... don't worry this stage has to pass... (if not I'll need therapy lol)
    Avy1930

Answer by Avy1930 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My 23 month old is generally content or happy but every once in a while (lately) she bursts out in a scream or cry for no reason at all. She has never been a "crier" for much unless she really hurts herself. I am pretty sure it is the age. Not sure what you mean by "she doesn't talk right" but mine doesn't really speak many real words either besides Mommy, Daddy, doggy, "go" and a few other words. It is a TON of babbling that is often the same sounds so I think she thinks she is saying something. If that sounds familiar, I wouldn't worry too much. Otherwise, ask your pediatrician on your next visit. Best to you.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009