36 Weeks is it braxton hicks or what?

Im 36 weeks pregnant and i have been having really bad pains in my uterus area. I dont ever really feel tighting like they say that braxton hicks or contractions feel like.. I have been sick and throwing up acid for three days or so but thats getting a little better but the pain just is there when i move all day could anyone tell me what that could be?

kelsbug05

Asked by kelsbug05 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what it is, I have it too. I'm 33 weeks and have been vomiting acid and having diarrhea along with the pains you say you are having. My doc says they are braxton hicks. If you are getting the pains in a pattern, or your water breaks...go to L&D otherwise just mention it to your doc at your next appointment.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm not really sure, but it sounds like braxton hicks. I freaked out and went to L&D and it ended up being braxton hicks. They told me if they become about 5 minutes apart and it's constant, then it could be labor and to go back. When I had the braxton hicks they were about 30 minutes apart and they weren't constant. Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You'll KNOW when you get your first real contraction but I'd be more concerned about the vomiting and pain for 3 days. Call your doctor tomorrow. He or she may want to see you right away.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• well im on a strict water only thats all i can drink and because of my acid reflux is the acid. I have to watch everything i eat and he says the pains are prob braxton but everyday lol... thats a lot of pain lol..
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009