So whats bothering you tonight?

I am here again tonight to lend an ear. Vent away or just tell me about your day Im here to listen. Good thing about cafe mom is you can always make it anonymous.....

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 12:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We can listen to you too! What's bothering you?

Nothing is really bothering me tonight! We are going out of town tommorrow for a fun filled weekend so I'm happy:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I just got home from a playdate and the mom called to say her son just threw up all over...now I'm bummed because I know we're next. Thanks for asking!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Thanks for asking : )
    I've been wondering lately if my DD will hate me because her father hasn't been around (she's only 3 months), but it still worries me. I wonder if she will blame me b/c her father ran off and got married instead of coming to spend time with her. It's a long story and I'm not really up for getting into it.
    Oh and I really want to lose all of this baby weight....that is driving me nuts - lol!
    Other than that .. everything is good.
    How are you doing?
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Still....I can't wait to move! Lol
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2009