what would you think?

okay soo.. what would you think if you talked to a guy often, and liked spending time together and messed around a few times, and then one of his female friends who introduced you got crazy jealous, and started making up shit, so he decided we needed to "cool" it bc she even knew when we talked and shit ( she lives upstairs) do you think she really said something? do you think hed just make it up? i trust him and i dont think he would but i havent known him that long.. just the other day he was like where have you been all my life? and told me he really was starting to like me, and enjoyed his time with me... does it seeem odd to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know about you, but I'm am not much for mind games. I would move on. If he and she are going to play with your head their not worth you love and time.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would just let it go and forget about him. Whether or not she said something to him, one of them is causing drama which is never fun in any situation.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• A friend of my friend wanted to hook my best friend up with a guy she knew, but the way this girl talked about him made me think that SHE wanted him too. I advised my friend not to date him, and sure enough, those other 2 got together. There's other fish in the sea.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It doesn't seem odd to me at all. This guy is playing you like a violin. I would honor his wishes and take my leave and be thankful I had found him out so quickly.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• he might be saying the same things to her

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2009