I read a post the other day about popular moms on cm? Is there really a popular crowd and an unpopular crowd on this site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I guess if there is, then I'm probably one of the drama makers on the P&CE section... LOL. Seriously, yeah, I've seen the little cliques around. I don't care much about them; I'm a little more mater than that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Probably, People are petty like that. Some peeps never get out of that high school phase.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't know, but I hope not.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• agree with soonmommyof3 if you go on some groups here, you can find the cliques easily in the group. I had to drop one it was so horrible.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 12:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Maybe in groups, but on the answers page the 'popular' people are probably just the people who post a lot and answer a lot of questions so people know them.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't chat in groups. I do read posts though and although you see the same names just like you see here in Just For Fun, there are too many thousands of us moms to be popular. I have seen a group called "The popular bitches" and it just seems like they all know each other. I have seen really popular moms on here that aren't drama queens like I can be sometimes.lol I hope I was honest enough for you. What constitutes popular anyway? I recognize the first 2 posters because they give good answers but we aren't on each other friends list.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think the popular ones are those in the Politics section who like to attack and maul people who do not agree with them, they are on 24/7!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Go to Politics and Current Events. You will discover you cannot be the voice of dissent and the same people are the ones making the posts and causing the drama, causing most of the responders to go anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009