Is Obama a racist?

I say yes, saw some u- tube videos of him today and boy was I shocked at what I heard him say!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What did he say?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yES7khJVWg8
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I beleve he is. He sat in a racist church for 20 years you could not stomach that unless you were a racist too.
    Anonymous

• Not really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• But of course. He is a muslim too. And Kenyan.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I beleve he is. He sat in a racist church for 20 years you could not stomach that unless you were a racist too

I would agree too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes lili go with the most out there rumors instead of foucsing on the fact that the man sat and listened to a racist preacher for 20 yrs.Just deflect though it is certainly not at all logical for one to think the man just MIGHT hold some of the same type of veiws as Rev Wright.I mean he just sat and listened to him for 20 yrs thats all a mere 20 yrs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think he is. So his wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh, STFU! You can dish it, but you can't take it? Ironic, isn't it? I am White, so don't even bother saying it's because I am Black. Know what else is ironic? HE'S HALF WHITE!!! So he would be talking sh*t about himself. Yeah. He's racist alright. *Rolls Eyes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• No, brave Anon, I choose to work with what I know, what he is pushing via the govt he is running versus all the crap that people drag up to deflect from that.

Do I think Wright is a racist ass? Yes. Do I think Obama is? No, don't get the same arrogance or asshattery from him. Do I find the repeated bullshit I see on here foolish? Yes.

You know, even if you keep repeating it, it's not going to make it so.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 5:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009