CORRECTION about Kennedy Health Care Plan.... do you hear me?

I just want to be VERY CLEAR about something. The Kennedy Health Care Bill DOES NOT _ DOES NOT_ DOES NOT mean that HR3200 is dead!! DO not think that because there has been a 615 page (test bill) written ( and ready to replace HR3200, should it fail) DOES NOT mean that HR3200 has gone away. HR3200 IS STILL VERY MUCH A THREAT> The Kennedy Bill has only been written in preparation to "save some face" so to speak - IF HR3200 is shot down - the Kennedy Bill will give congress a bill so that they can say they did SOME reform.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 1:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ummm yeah. See Kennedy is in the Senate and his bill is only one being tossed about. There is no way this is going to be done by the middle of Sept like Obama wants. They all have to get their bills in and voted on. Then they have to pass it. After that the bills will be mish mashed together between the Senate and House and will have to be gone over with a fine tooth comb(ha ha) Well maybe they will read it. A final vote will have to be had on the final draft put together from both approved bills. Not until all that is done will it become another miserable govenment entitlement program.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL..I hear ya! I think 600 pages is too much too! Although the most important thing to me is that the people in Washington actually READ the bill!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I knew it had to be something like that. Nothing goes straight to the senate.oh well, more work for us to do then.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good lord, I could write a health care bill in under ten pages. Maybe we should and mass e-mail it to congress and say "only this, and no further". Either way, I'm firing as many as I can next year. Pack your bags, boys and girls, it's back to the private sector with you!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Pack your bags, boys and girls, it's back to the private sector with you!

***
    Wonder if they'll be ABLE to find a job in the private sector?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hey my senator wrote a heath care package also.....how many senators does it take to write a health care package??????

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2009