Are you having contractions right now? I am

Mine is on the top of the uterus, and on the sides, little discomfort in the lower back, and sharp vaginal pains.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope I am pregnant with number 3 and only 13 weeks along. With my other 2 when I actually started feeling contractions they were 3 minutes apart and my whole uterus felt like it was tightening up and thats the only place i felt it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yep, i'm having braxton hicks. not too painful, uncomfortable. i feel pretty bad latelyy.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yea i am too, braxton-hicks. cant sleep so i deiced to let hubby have the bed in camped out on the living room floor with 3 dogs! i love it! other then the discomfort, oh well
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Mine are often and frequently one after another, but getting more intense.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:57 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hey! Me too! lol. I'm trying to decide if these are going to be the real thing or not. With my DD I had back labor and there were no breaks in the pain once it set in, so I'm not sure I know what labor feels like. I'm having regular intense tightening at the top of my stomach which then works it way down the sides, and my back is achey. I'm going on 24 hours of this torture. I just want it to stop or get to the real part already!
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am having them. But trying not to concentrate on them bc I don't wanna have another pointless ER trip. This would make number 7. In a little over a months time. Each time its either false or some other issue. We will see though. Kinda hoping that this is it.
    talonsmommy09

Answer by talonsmommy09 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009