Did anyone here have a clue about this? What is this?(obama secret )?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnKFNn-ZDP4

I did not just stumbled upon this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You'll have to tell me more. I watched it, and other than some people holding it up during an event that President Obama attended, I didn't see him use the hand symbol. I saw the guy in the music video use it a lot but not President Obama. I don't see where you're going with this. I don't see the conspiracy.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I knew it...and I knew something was wrong with our current Pope. When John Paul died, I knew the world was going to shit..Good luck everyone.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Click on the link to the right of the video about the Antichrist. The fact that all our recent presidents used the symbol, look at ALL the other videos too. I know it's just YouTube, but it kinda makes sense
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• ...what?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• eye rollingthats the most ridiculous video i've ever seen... i half expected to get rick rolled

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• oh I saw about this on the history channel , freemasonry has been around for a long long time and it is not just some men's club... it goes much deeper to the dark side. Its not ridicules for the most part. There is a lot of history how the symbols and the hand signals came about and how they are linked to the masons. Do your own studies.
    As a Christian I know how deceptive the enemy of God is.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I just sat through 9 minutes of two rappers making a triangle. I think there is more of a possibilty of danger that we all got some kind of subliminal message pumped in our heads with that background music! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well there's 9 minutes of my life I will never get back! lol, ok I could only hang 4 and half minutes, So this video shows that they have a secret "gang" sign lol, Sorry I can't stop laughing. The President is involved in this so called secret triangle sign and yet this video that explains it all has not one comment on it.......It's youtube ladies, everyone has something to say about everything but this is too dumb, farfetched and boring to even comment on!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• FAHREEKIN IDIOT OP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• MUMMA28 I USED TO THINK YOU WERE SMART AND WITTY, NOW I THINK YOU ARE PLAIN OL' NAIVE AND VERY BRAINWASHED.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009