What are some simple techniques, while having sex on a normal basis, to help you conceive.

I have been having sex on a normal basis for nine months and I am still not pregnant. It is really frustrating. Does anyone have any advice?

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• All three of mine - a week after my period ended, we just had sex a lot for two weeks! Also, it helps for the woman to eat dairy fats - ice cream and whole milk - it increases and balances your hormones. For men, if he drinks energy drinks - tell him to stop! All advise from my doctor!
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 1:36 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well I was told told that it is best to have sex every other day instead of every day while you are ovulating. Try to either gain or lose even just a couple pounds could help. Those are the ones that I have heard more recently/
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• the MOST important thing in MY opinion...is stop trying and just let it happen..stress plays a HUGE part in it...it seems the harder people try the less it happens....just enjoy the sex and don't even think about the pregnancy part of it. as soon as your body relaxes, it'll happen :) it did for us...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I THINK MS CALLIESMOMMIE IS RIGHT.....JUST INJOY HAVIN SEX INSTEAD OF THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN PREGNANT ALL THE TIME WHILE HAVIN SEX.....I HAD TO STOP THINKIN ABOUT GETTIN PREGNANT EVERYTIME I HAVE SEX....AND I EVENTUALLY GOT PREGNANT BUT HAD A MISCARRIAGE BUT MAYBE THE NEXT TRY WILL DO IT...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 2:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Just have a ton of raunchy sex and enjoy yourselves. Don't worry about it too much. Have fun with your man!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I heard to have sex in the missionary position and then stay laying down ,(put a pillow under ur butt) and stay there for 20 mins or more.. The longer the better.. thats suppose to help the sperm. I also heard to only have sex every other day so you give the sperm time to build up again..sort of speach.
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009