I just bought some fertility supplements?

I looked up fertility enhancers and I came across fertiaid. They are a vitamin substance that is suppose to regulate my hormones to help with conceiving. Do you believe this is ok to take?

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should probably ask your doctor. I doubt anyone on here is qualified to give you an accurate answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• you should deffinately check with your OBGYN so that they know that you are taking it and they can give you the best advice
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hello how are you doing today. I read your question and I currently am taking them and i went to my doctor and asked if it is ok to take them and she told me yes and that is how i got pregnant last september but then sad to say in ended in m/c but know i am taking them again hoping that it will help me this time and also with a lot less stress to. I am currently been praying to. I have been asking for prayers on the request line through CBN.com if you have heard of it. I watch it at 11 pm at night cause i like it a lot and i definitly feel better after watching it to.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009