how often do u exfloliate? and with what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I exfoliate a few times a week. I use Clinque exfoliator body scrub. I LOVE it, it smells like mint and it's so refreshing;) It's a little more expensive than other exfoliator products, but it lasts a long time and is so worth it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I stopped buying exfoliants and use baking soda in the shower. You would be amazed at how soft your skin is after. It can be a little rough alone on the face, so I mix it with my face cleanser.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 8:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh, I do it about 1-2 times a week.
    LuvMyBoyzz

• I like St. Ives Apricot Scrub for my face. And I make my own sugar scrubs with pomegranate and eucalyptus.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 8:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The most imp thing to Know is 1) What type of skin doyouhave?( a) is it Normal (b) is it oily(c) is it dry then determine how often & what kind of exfoliate you should use , the reason to know what type of skin you have is so important that I can write a chapter on it ,I have my clients who were using High name brands ( also very expensive one too ) & still were not getting results ,Reason? those products were not according to their skin type ,so always remember ,know your skin first then use products ,for instance I don't recommend people with v.oily skin to exfoliate more than once in a week ,& I know one of my client use to do that at least twice/ thrice a week 7 in result was breaking out even more ,

lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• simply because you are stimulating your oil glands 2to3 times in a row in one week ,Iwill recommend you Artistry® essentials Polishing Scrub which actually Rejuvenates dull-looking skin.
    Light foaming scrub with jojoba beads gently sloughs off dead skin cells and accelerates natural exfoliation.or if choose to spend more than go for Artistry® Microdermabrasion System, which offers an at-home alternative to microdermabrasion, providing professional-grade results and glowing skin. It consists of Artistry Polishing Scrub, Skin Refinishing Lotion, and the MicroExfoliation Cloth at no cost.
    you can visit www.http://nabbasi.qbeautyzone.com/default.aspx
    plz feel free to call me @ 1877-434-5694
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub...it's inexpensive and it works great!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 1:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009