What kind of chapstick do you use?

My lips get very dry and cracked and I want a good chapstick what would you recommend?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Burts beeswax is some good stuff.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i have heard about them are they really that good?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The best:) I don't like all of their products, but the chapstick is great. I used to have to go to sporting good stores to get it, but now you can buy it at Target.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Also CARMEX (I think that's how you spell it) It is a mexican product and sold in just a little tiny yellow tin container. Not in a package. JAJA you live here in Cali you could find it and it works great.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yeah carmex can save the worse of dried lips for sure. But I use KISS MY FACE or anything organic for day to day use
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• carmex is definetly the best...another good one is the polysporin chapstick
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm a fan of burt's bees. Carmex grosses me out, because you have to stick your finger in the jar, and most of the time you don't have time to wash them first.

Regular mint burt's bees is the best, stay away from the lifeguard' choice though. It will turn your lips white.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I recently discovered Alba's Coconut Cream Lip balm found at Target. I have bought several kinds of chapstick lately because I can no longer find DCT (Daily Conditioning Treatment for lips) in the little peach colored tub. I also have and Avon chap stick that I really like. Both are creamy and don't make you dry out and have to reapply 30 minutes later. Unfortunatly, neither have SPF. DCT does, but I can't find it anymore. Sigh!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• carmex is what i use for my chapped lips.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I love Burt's Beeswax....awesome stuff and I'm all for natural ingredients. I use the kind with the faint pinkish tint which makes my lips look naturally pink instead of pale.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2009