would you read story about my life?

well bored this evening and started writing i got to page 3 or 4 can't rember and am only half way thru my life,,, came to thinking now what should i do with this? who should i show this to? do i really want people knowing all this? should i post it? anyways any ideas what i should do with the story of me life?

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 2:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love reading about other ppls life!! its always interesting!! ive always wanted to write out my story..lol, but i babble to much!! and go back and forth on stuff so it would be to hard to understand..lol, make it into a journal..i'll read it :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• blog?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I guess I would, I have been writing in my journal a few times a YEAR! Yeah, and when I have posted something about myself and type way too much , I sometimes think to myself that I should write a book, just for my son to read and if he grows up yo be the type of man I hope he will, he would edit it and find a publisher. LOL, we all have dreams. If I knew it iwas your autobiography then yes, I would read it.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would read it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You should go for it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• 3 or 4 pages is your whole life? Wow... I've got like 100 pages, and I'm not even half way done w/ my life....
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yep 2-4 and i
    m half way thru, just a breif summary of my life! thanks ladies
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009