TMI Discharge

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a lot of clear sticky discharge. I was wondering if this is a pregnancy symptom/sign. I have been having cramping today as well as feeling sick and according to my family I have been really moody. I am testing on Saturday but I was just wondering. I don't remember having the first thing I described with my first pregnancy. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 2:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had it with this pregnancy...it was nasty. I am still having it to this day...20 weeks along now.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Im having the same things now... i think i might do a HPT.... good luck
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• girl all symtoms are different. good luck ! one way to tell is if ur nipples are dark.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hey im having the same thing. AF is a week late...i have sticky thick discharge n cramping...i though AF was coming when the cramps came n shes still not here...im testing on monday..let me kno if u get ur BFP
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Before I found out I was pregnant, I had like super discharge! No smell, no color just sticky discharge and alot of it. I also was super b*tchy, emotional and felt like I was getting the flu. I tested neg. on every preg. test (about 15) and finally a BFP. I was 15 weeks pregnant. 31 weeks now. So yea it sounds like it could be signs of pregnancy or ovulation.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 12:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh yea and I had the worst period cramps I think I ever had in my life and I have always had hard periods.. Hope you get what you want:)
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 12:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009