do you use hot air brush for style your hair, do they work???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Didn't work for me, but my daughter used it when she was younger, before she could handle the real thing. It's just too weak to do anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If I'm correct, I think I have one of these. I have curly hair and use it to straighten it. Then I use a flatiron after that. I'm not coordinated enough to use a round brush and blow dryer seperately :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• they work great for short-to-medium hair, not extremely thick or textured hair. the key is to blow dry to about 80% dry w/ a blow dryer first, then use the hot air brush to shape, smooth, bend, lift, etc. they do save you from holding a dryer and a round brush, but you won't get the lift and curl that normally comes from sectioning and using a dryer/round brush. (any length past the collar--they just aren't powerful enough to handle that much hair successfully.)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have a great haircut; totally wash and go

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have curly hair...very curly hair lol....I've used one for years. It is good to really pull the hair into a straight style. I used a flat iron after. I too could not control the brush and hairdryer .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009